Online Vallés has committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to this website.
This website is developed according to RD 1112/2018
Preparing for the next accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on April 20, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment.
Observations and contact details
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website
- Convey other content access difficulties
- Make any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website through the contact form on this website or through the phone number
You can submit:
- Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018
- Request for accessible information regarding:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 according to what is established in article 3, section 4
- Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements to impose a disproportionate burden
- In the Request for accessible information, it is necessary to specify, with complete clarity, the facts, the reasons and the request that make it possible to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Complaints and claims about accessible information will be made through the electronic headquarters (https://sede.red.gob.es/procedimientos/quejas-y-sugerencias), and will be received and processed by the Systems area of the Information from Red.és.
- If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphic browsers use the following menus:
- Safari: View > Make text larger
- Chrome: Control Current Page > Text Size
To resize everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to increase it
- Ctrl + – to decrease it
- Ctrl + 0 restores the original text size
- If what you want is to override the style sheet or change the color of the text, you can consult the WAI’s How to Change Text Size or Colors page, which can be read translated into Spanish at How to Change the Size of the text or colors?